- Thursday: had good English classes (except for Nádasdy's, it was GREAT), boring uni stuff, boring uni stuff, boring uni stuff (if you're not there).
- Thursday: had awesome Linguistics (and Maths) classes even if they were LATE in the afternoon and I was SLEEPY.
- Thursday: went 'nyelvészkocsmázni' (=to go to a pub with linguists and drink with them) but went home much earlier than the others cause home is FAR AWAY from uni.
- Friday: had an AWFUL* class and a FUN one.
- Friday: almost died on the bus on the way home cause there was and accident on the road and the bus went slowly and it was hot and there was no air.
PS. The Torchwood audioplay was fun. My favourite quotes are already quoted by shinyopals but check out this entry if you're interested.