Oh my god. It's already getting light. It's BLOODY DAWN. And I haven't slept for like 23 hours now. And I'm not even sleepy. Problem is, I have to go shopping
today for a friend's birthday. JUST GREAT.
Things I watched in the last 10 days:
- TSE/JE for like a thousand times on my iPod (skipping the sad parts, of course)
- Well, that's not entirely true. Once I actually tried to watch JE from beginning to end but then I realized I was tearing up AND was sunbathing on the beach and it would look really stupid if I started crying there. So I stopped it and listened to some happy Kylie songs instead.
- Voyage of the Damned on my iPod because Kylie and David FTW.
- The Unicorn and the Wasp on my iPod because happyhappyhappy! And funnyfunnyfunny!
- Bits of SoD/LotTL on my iPod. I don't have to explain, do I?
- THE COMIC RELIEF EDITION OF THE CATHERINE TATE SHOW on my iPod for like a MILLION times. After three or four watching we started quoting it all day with my sister. We have quoted it before but now we were overdosed. :D
- The morning children shows on BBC Prime while trying to wake up and dress. My favourites are still Teletubbies and Big Cook Little Cook. So amusing, both of them.
- Boomtown and Bad Wolf on BBC Prime.
- Princess Diaries 2 on some Greek channel but they showed it in English with subtitles.
- Oh, and Miss Congeniality too. :D
- And Prison Break with my sister when I didn't fall asleep.
- And half an episode of Ugly Betty. First time I've seen it, also the last, I think..
- Mr Bean. An old love of mine. It was on a German channel but it didn't really matter, you know.
Things I have to watch before I go away again/while I'm away:
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (already started watching it)
- The Office Season 2 (UK)
- Bright Young Things (OMG A FILM WRITTEN BY STEPHEN FRY FEATURING DAVID TENNANT? MUST SEE.)
- Start (re)watching DW S3 with my sister (who saw S1 and most of S2 and all of S4 but she did not watch S3)
- Start rewatching TW S2
- PotW and TCI on BBC Prime. Not that I don't have them on my computer but I'm getting used to watching the old episodes on TV.
Maybe I should just sleep.
PS. I'm thinking about installing this mood theme
. But then I'm quite attached to the current one. Big dilemma.